Real Mothers don't eat quiche; they don't have time to make
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably
in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and
Real Mothers know that dried play dough doesn't come out of
Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?' and get their answer
when a voice says, 'Because I love you best.'
Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by
height or years or grade...It is marked by the progression
of Mama to Mom to Mother...
The Images of Mother
4 YEARS OF AGE
- My Mommy can do
8 YEARS OF AGE
- My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE
- My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE
- Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE
- Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE
- That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE
- Well, she might
know a little bit about it.
35 YEARS OF AGE
-Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE
- Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE
- Wish I could talk it over with Mom.